Senior Electronics Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join our multi-disciplined engineering team in Stirling.
We are an Engineering Consultancy with capabilities in Electronics, Mechanical and Software Engineering. We work on a wide range of exciting projects across many different industries, from Medical Devices, to Industrial Electronics, through to Agricultural Automation.
This is a varied role with diverse technical challenges so would suit a strong Electronic Engineer with broad skills who enjoys working across the full product lifecycle.
You will play a vital role in the R&D team, designing next generation products using the latest technologies.
You will have a suitable academic qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
You will have a “can do” approach to work, and be driven by your own initiative.
Your duties will include:
- Analogue and digital design at product, system and circuit level.
- High speed digital design and PCB layout
- Analogue and mixed signal circuit design and PCB layout
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Prototyping and debugging
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and meet performance specifications
- Produce and maintain design and test documentation
You will have an understanding of low-level software on microcontrollers.
Technologies this role will cover include embedded microprocessors and microcontrollers, real-time systems, IoT, low power design, wireless and wired networking, driving complex peripherals, and driving sensors/actuators.
Recent projects have included the development of ultra-low power real time IoT products, high-speed multi-core ARM based platforms, BLE and Wi-Fi based devices, narrow and broadband cellular devices, Ethernet and CAN based products, and vision-based systems.
It would be an advantage to be familiar with interfacing cameras and displays.
It would be an advantage to be familiar with programming in C.
Skills / Experience
- 1. 6+ years previous experience
- 2. Thorough understanding of developing embedded platforms.
- 1. Competitive Salary
- 2. Medical Insurance.
- 3. Pension.
- 4. Bonus.
- 5. Subsidised Gym Membership.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£55,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications