We are looking for a Controls Engineer to join our team.
The role will involve working on a wide range of new product development projects, from consumer devices that will achieve high volumes through to one-off devices for specialist applications. We work in a variety of industries, from Medical devices, to Industrial Robotics, through to Agricultural Automation. We work with a range of PLCs, including Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, and Festo.
The role will include:
- – Designing and writing new software for SCADA, PLC and Robot control
- – Analysing customer requirements
- – Specifying and purchase SCADA and PLC hardware
- – Support factory acceptance tests
- – on-site commissioning
- – remote plant control and customer support
- – Generation of project documentation and drawings
- – International business travel when required
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic hands-on Engineer, and is likely to have 3+ years in an Automation Engineering role. Other qualifications include:
- – Relevant Degree/HNC qualification with relevant experience
- – Will be proficient in PLC programming
- – Have an excellent understanding of Machine safety
- – Siemens S7 experience would be an advantage
- – CoDeSys experience would be an advantage
Salary £30k-£40k depending on experience, plus pension, bonus, medical cover, subsidised gym membership, and other benefits.
Please no Recruitment Agencies just now…. thanks!