Field Operations Manager
As a direct result of our success with Robotic Automation in the AgriTech arena, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Engineer with the necessary skill set to undertake installations and servicing, while managing the team. Full training in the various systems we supply will be given.
We are a unique and respected Engineering Consultancy with capabilities in Electronics, Mechanical and Software Engineering. We work on a wide range of exciting projects across many different industries, from Medical Devices, to Industrial Electronics, through to Agricultural Automation.
Your primary role is to lead the build, installation and support of our products, whilst ensuring high levels of client service, timely execution and work quality, to achieve maximum client satisfaction. The roll will require taking and responding to out of hours support calls.
Upon taking the role of Field Operation Manger, the successful candidate will immediately draw on their experience, working with the Chief Operations Officer, to set up the necessary systems required by the field engineering team. This will entail but not be limited to development of site survey, installation and service documentation, specifying tooling and best practice and the recruitment of the field engineering team members.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of installation experience.
- Experience working on industrial sites, knowing your tools and managing people.
- Quick logical thinking and problem-solving.
- Organised and structured approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Ready to travel the UK and Internationally.
Preferably qualified with 17th or 18th Edition but experience of electrical installation essential.
PASMA and IPAF desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration
- Full training and development
- Long-term prospects
- 34 days holiday entitlement
- Private health and wellness scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org